Art Clinic: Personalized Art Feedback
Personalized Care for Your Art.
Welcome to the art clinic. Improve your art by getting monthly individualized reports with feedback and guidance that address your goals. We're here to help you succeed.
- The easiest visit ever. Tell us about what your goals are, how you want to improve, and submit your artwork. We want to know the details so we can help.
- Filling a void in online art education. Online art education today is a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we want to give each of you a personalized approach that fits your needs.
- Improve your art and productivity. Unleash new possibilities in your workflow and see visible improvements in your art.
How Does This Work? ✍️
- Submit up to 5 pieces of your artwork and fill out a short form to tell us about your improvement goals per month.
- We'll review your work and send you a report that identifies your strengths and weaknesses.
- Receive your treatment plan — We'll outline the best next steps for improvement towards your artistic or career goals.
- Follow-up with us — When it's time for your check-in, we will review your work again and identify new areas of strengths and weaknesses. We'll keep you accountable.
Why Does This Work? 🤔
I have been involved in healthcare for the past 4 years. Throughout my medical training, I have seen the ways that longitudinal care and frequent follow-up have been essential in making sure that patients are on top of their health and improve.
Similarly, we artists benefit from frequent check-ins to discuss our work and get honest feedback. Think of this as primary care for your art. While modern online education uses a one-size-fits-all approach using tutorial videos, we aim to address your concerns on an individual level and create improvement plans based on your skill level, understanding, and goals. Being self-taught myself, I wish I had access to something like this in the past.
We have a broad range of skillsets, from digital illustration in character art and environmental art, to career planning and entrepreneurship. Your reports will all be personally reviewed by myself to ensure that you are receiving the best advice with consistently high quality.
About Me 🎨
Today, over 507,984 artists around the world use my brushes and tutorials to create amazing artwork. As a lead artist for Plaid Hat Games, I created character and environmental illustrations for their games Comanauts, Aftermath, and Battlelands. I've worked on projects with Crunchyroll, Use All Five, and I've illustrated publications within numerous medical journals, including Nature Scientific Reports, Journal of Neurosurgery, and World Neurosurgery.