Jingsketch Procreate Brushes: Harmonics Collection
A whole new way to breathe life into your art.
Create dynamic illustrations with the Harmonics Collection — an entirely new Jingsketch brush collection with refreshing new shapes, textures, and an exciting new color blending approach. This brush collection was meticulously created to speed up your workflow while adding a new level of depth to your shapes and colors.
- Powerful industry-standard tools. These brushes were built by the same creator behind best-selling brushes trusted by artists at Pixar, Epic Games, Gearbox, Mattel, and more.
- Vibrant and expressive. Create anything, from colorful landscapes, to portrait illustrations, to relaxing sketches.
- Easy to use. Easy to master. Brushes are organized into intuitive brushsets: Sharp Sketch, Smooth Paint, Coarse Paint, Textures and Harmonics — and each brush is labeled with easy-to-understand names.
What is Harmonics?
In addition to a wide range of new brushes for sketching and painting included in this collection, a major theme behind the Harmonics set is the ability to create harmonic color combinations automagically. New brushes included in the Harmonics folder have built-in settings to generate elegant and complementary in-between colors all by themselves as demonstrated below.
These brushes are the perfect new way to save you precious time when painting, creating all kinds of happy accidents along the way. Sometimes, I get surprised by some of the bold colors that emerge and save them for future use. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.
What’s Included ✍️
- Sharp Sketch – Precise brushes made for effortless sketching and line-work.
- Smooth Paint – Expressive smooth brushes designed to give you precise control over variations in form.
- Coarse Paint – Toothy brushes with natural brush textures that give your paintings depth and believability.
- Textures – A set of unique textures designed to add that final pop to your piece.
- Harmonics – Brushes with my new harmonics mode turned on to add vibrant colors to each brushstroke.
- Lifetime Updates – new updates for free, forever, without a subscription. Brushes and updates will be sent to your email and Gumroad Library, downloadable from any device.
About Me 🎨
Today, over 723,988 artists around the world use my brushes and tutorials to create amazing artwork. My goal by sharing this set is for you to express yourself without feeling like you're fighting your brushes, and I have a feeling that this will be a significant asset to your workflow whether you're a beginner or a veteran.
Professionally, I've worked as a lead artist for Plaid Hat Games, completed projects for Crunchyroll, Use All Five, and illustrated publications within numerous medical journals including Nature Scientific Reports, Journal of Neurosurgery, and World Neurosurgery.
Happy Artists ❤️
“These brushes are amazing for mixing colors. One brush in particular that I love, the Dreamy Hair Harmonic brush, makes painting hair easy and even more satisfying!”
— Erika Wiseman (@erikathegoober)
“I love how the harmonics brush set help achieve some dynamic color variations. I'm very particular with my colors and I take a while to get the colors I want, but the harmonics set actually speeds up that process for me. It gives me fantastic color variations to experiment with and gets me closer to the colors I want. The textures and style of each brush suit any art style. They are so fun to use - highly recommend using them too!”
— Ambar (@phlomux)
“As a shape developer, this brush set gave me a whole free range to explore new ideas and form!”
— Taylor Stone (@hotstone_char)
“This brush set is truly impressive! It offers a wide range of textures, fascinating blending options, and various coloring effects. Personally, I particularly enjoy using the brushes with sharp edges as they allow me to create captivating glimpses of colors and light.”
— Ann Fable (@ann_fable)
“The new brushes really do a great job of emulating natural materials, I especially loved the new coarse brushes which give some nice tooth to my digital pieces as well as the harmonics brushes which add a lot of color variation for not much effort. There's a really big range of effects you can achieve with this brush set and you're bound to find a dozen or so you'll be working into your toolbox.”
— Dylan Palmer (@dylanpalmerart)
Happiness Guarantee ⭐️
Your happiness is my number one priority. If you have a problem within the first 7 days, I'll solve it, exchange it, refund it, or whatever it takes to ensure you walk away happy.